My GS Password Reset Self-Service - For Faculty and Staff
##For Faculty and Staff
To reset your password, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the MyGS web portal self-service page at:
- From here, you can find your username, reset your password, and look up your Eagle ID.
- Click “Forgot Password?” and you will be presented with the following:
- Follow the directions, and provide the information requested. To successfully reset your password you will need to know the answers to your security questions or you will need to contact the Service Desk at 912-478-2287.
- If you do not know your username/MyID, please go back to Step 1 and click “Forgot Username?” and you will be presented with the following:
- To find your username/MyID, fill out the information requested.
Note: If you have forgotten your Eagle ID, click [“Eagle ID Lookup”](https://adminservices.georgiasouthern.edu/eagleid/)